Thursday, June 4, 2009

We got married

And we've had six anniversaries. The last one was a week and four days ago. I'm a little behind, but I still love my husband. I loved him when we were married six years ago, but I love him more today and I'll probably love him even more next year. I'm not going to get any mushier than that on here because I already gave him a card where I did that. I just want to say that he's a great guy and I'm a lucky girl. He bought me a beautiful orchid for our anniversary, which I've since killed. And he took me out to dinner and shopping for a dress. It was just nice to spend time with him. Thanks Joel, I love you! Sorry about the orchid!

5 comments:

The Wheelers said...

Congrats! You two make a great couple. Sounds like you had a good time together!
Hope you & baby Yoder are feeling well. :0)

MWilde said...

Congratulations! We love you guys!

cate said...

You were such a beautiful bride.

SweetAbbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SweetAbbs said...

Congrats you two! Sorry about the orchid. :(