Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Army Ball

Joel took me to the Army Ball on Saturday night. It was fun to get all dressed up with him and enjoy an evening with friends. It was neat to see everyone in their uniforms and meet some of the higher ups too. Everyone was really nice. The food was decent and the program was pretty cool. Afterward there was dancing. It was nice to do some slow dancing and to watch everyone else out on the dance floor during the fast songs. Most of the songs consisted of the same music they used to play at my junior high and high school dances, including The Electric Slide. It was weird. I'm not very coordinated right now so I didn't dare go out there for that action.

We took these pictures after we got home. My friend Jenna took some at the ball, but I can't seem to get them off of her memory card.


4 comments:

L.A. said...

Pretty cute couple! Glad you had a good time.

SweetAbbs said...

Cutie pies, you two!

TL said...

How fun! One of my friends goes to these things every year too. I think it's fun to get all dressed up and go have fun! You two are cute!

Katie said...

You both look great! What a fun night. :)