So, one of my friends is going to have a baby and one of the items on her registry was a sock monkey. I thought it would be fun to get one for her, but then I had a sudden spark of creative inspiration and thought - it would be even better to make one for her! So, that's what I did. I actually made two. One was given to my expectant friend and the other was given to one of my friends who just had a baby. Next, I'll be making one for our baby. I think I'll venture out even more and make him other types of sock animals as well.
I think they're buddies...
October Through December 2021 Videos
4 years ago
11 comments:
This is pretty much the best idea ever. I'm telling you... I'll buy a million of them. They are pretty much amazing!!!
Way cute! You crafty lady!
I love mine, Aunt Dacia! Thanks -- Ethan
Those turned out really cute! The green stripes is fun. I made a couple last year for my niece and son. They love them and they're fun to make!
I loved it! Sign me up to buy one!
Oh wow you are amazing! My girls all want one! Molly says it needs to be pink to match kitty. Sophie wants dots on hers and Savannah said maybe flowers or stripes. Ok you don't have to, cuz I'm sure you're super busy but...if you feel like it we love them :) and you!
I finally had time to go to your blog and catch up. All fun to read and a great way to keep up on what you two are up to. Sounds like you could start a business, with ready made customers. So how much fun did you have making those cute monkey critters. We enjoyed our visit with you in CA. Thank you so much for the nice stay we had. Wish we could have seen you more. And yes--we would love to be invited to baby mug's blog. Hope your still feeling well and all goes well in the next few months with all that is ahead for you guys. Love, Anita
You need to sell these on Etsy! And make one for your little sister!
Those sock monkeys are too cute! Dacia, you are so talented! I wish we lived closer so you could show me how to do one for Jake. :0(
Well, I'm glad you all liked them. Maybe I will open an ETSY shop. We'll see...
Hi Dacia...somehow I found your blog-maybe through Amber?
Anyways, I remember going to that corn maze...when you guys met. You two make such a cute couple! I have to say I love your sock monkeys and would love it if you told me how you did it.
Also, love, love, love your table and chairs! (under the monkeys.)
Very cute, I want to copy you!
Congrats on the your soon to be arrival!
Debbie
Post a Comment