Best part of begin pregnant, blaming things on the baby! :) I used to tell Rob "The baby wants you to rub my shoulders. The baby wants you to get me some water." LOL.
I love your blog Dacia. That's just cute and oh have I been there.
You're such a good mom, making him treats already!
So what if I could down that cake in my non-prego state? Is there another excuse I could use?
Hey I wanted some too! :0)
bad baby, bad!
Anyone who wants some cake is invited to our house. Just give me 20 minutes warning. The baby said he needs something healthy now so I'll be freezing the rest of the cake for when he wants it again :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Best part of begin pregnant, blaming things on the baby! :) I used to tell Rob "The baby wants you to rub my shoulders. The baby wants you to get me some water." LOL.
I love your blog Dacia. That's just cute and oh have I been there.
You're such a good mom, making him treats already!
So what if I could down that cake in my non-prego state? Is there another excuse I could use?
Hey I wanted some too! :0)
bad baby, bad!
Anyone who wants some cake is invited to our house. Just give me 20 minutes warning.
The baby said he needs something healthy now so I'll be freezing the rest of the cake for when he wants it again :)
Post a Comment