Being outside and going for walks in the stroller. He loves to look at the ground and watch it pass under his feet. He gets so excited when he hears the dogs barking on the other side of the fence. He loves the wind in his face. He loves to swing.Reading stories. His favorite books are Moo, Baa, La La La and Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? He gets a big smile on his face and listens intently every time I read them to him. He tries to make his own funny sounds along with Mr. Brown's sounds. He has recently started making a sound like a pigeon. It's pretty cute. He also loves Llama Llama Red Pajama. He likes to stare at the pictures while I read it to him.
Snuggling with anything that has any kind of string coming out of it. He wraps the strands around his thumb and inserts his thumb and hopefully some of the strands into his mouth. Including mommy's hair, mommy's pajama pants and sweatshirts, straps on his stroller, yarn on a blanket, laces on daddy's shoes, and much, much more. When it's time, I think he'll love spaghetti!(He probably has a piece of my hair wrapped around his thumb in this picture. Gross, I know. But so cute too!)
Crawling around and around our recliner chasing Joel or being chased by him. He also loves to crawl through my legs to try and get my face. He also loves being carried upside down.
Swimming with mommy and daddy. He loves the water and tries to drink it.
Teeth. He likes to feel his own teeth and mommy and daddy's teeth as well.
The sound of coughing. Whether it's him or me, it really amuses him. Sometimes he will bust up laughing and other times he just gets a look of wonderment on his face.
Food. He prefers it cold no matter what it is. Makes life easy for me.Chewing on cardboard. He has lots of access to it since we are using it as makeshift furniture in our temporary apartment. We finally resorted to wrapping our cardboard furniture in blankets to keep him from eating it.
Crawling and pulling himself up. He crawls everywhere and he is very fast. He is getting so brave pulling himself up and letting go with one hand. He's learned how to land more softly by squatting on the way to the floor.Carrying things around in his mouth. In another life he may have been a puppy. His frog is his absolute favorite, but he'll bite onto anything and carry it around.
Taking his medicine. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but as soon as he sees that Tylenol bottle he opens his mouth right up in anticipation. He remembers how much he likes it even if he hasn't had it in a few weeks. He also loves his teething tablets. Just wait till the kid tastes candy...
Posing for the camera. He will sit up and get a cute grin on his face as soon as he hears the camera click. The only problem is that he also anticipates the flash. We get a lot of pictures that would have been cute if his eyes weren't closed!Life. He is very curious and always has a look on his face like he is really thinking about something.
And we love him and everything about him!
October Through December 2021 Videos
4 years ago
6 comments:
he sure takes after his dad liking his food cold.
He is so sweet. He sounds like he is full of personality. Can't wait to someday meet him.
what a cuuuuutie!!! We miss you guys!
Yeah! I get to see him next week. He is so cute and cracks me up. I'm in the part of postpartum where your hair falls out in ridiculous amounts so though I will vacuum before you come it is very possible he will end up sucking his thumb with my hair wrapped around it! :) Even grosser...
WOw he has grown so fast, I'm sad that I miss out on it all, I'm sure Jacob would love Griff. He is such a cutie! Well if you are on your way up here you have to come see me, and if you ever want to stay with us it would be a lot of fun!!!
so we found this park today. It is so neat and it's like two seconds from our house. So sad that we missed you. I am glad that you guys are moving on though.
Post a Comment