No, I am not talking about my back side (which has actually become larger thanks to the holidays). I just keep putting off updating my blog but I think I'm finally ready to do a little updating. So, we went to Idaho for Christmas and it was soooooooo nice to see family and some of our friends again. Here's the schedule of what we did in case you're interested. If not, just scroll to the bottom to see some pictures.
Dec. 19 - Left for Boise (flight delayed), ate at Japanese restaurant with Andrew and Aubri, Aunt Renee, Craig and Amanda, Roman and Cathy to celebrate Andrew's college graduation - way to go Andrew!
Dec. 20 - Played volley ball with some peeps from Andrew and Aubri's stake in the morning. It was so much fun! Roman was there too. I then went shopping with my dear friend Katherine at Forever 21. It was so nice to see her again and to have some girl time. We both got cute stuff. Then Joel and I went over to their house and had pizza with them and their cute baby.
Dec. 21 - We went to church at the Broadway ward, I miss it so much it's the best ward we've ever been in. Everyone was happy to see us and it was so good to be with all of them again. Then we went to Roman and Cathy's and had dinner and played games. It's always nice to see them and their adorable kids. We miss you guys!!!
Dec. 22 - Visited Don and Tracy in the am - it was so good to see them and Hunter, Kassy, and Emma again. Then we drove to Shoshone to see my parents and brother.
Dec. 23 - Shopping with my little bro Gage, Joel, and my mom. Then Mom and I went to the Jerome beauty school and I had a pedicure while she had a manicure. Thanks Mom! Then we went home and made dinner - juicy steaks from Costco I think.
Dec. 24 - Nada for most of the day. Tabrina arrived in Shoshone that evening and we made chili and scones, took some up to my grandparents, then came back to Mom and Dad's and played some Christmas Eve games and Dad read the Christmas Story.
Dec. 25 - Christmas! We made a delicious breakfast and Grams and Gramps came down to eat with us and watch us open our gifts. After opening the gifts we got ready and went up to Gram's for the cousins gift exchange. We also had tacos and dessert there. We played Guitar Hero World Tour most of that night.
Dec. 26 - Beana, Gage, Joel, and I went to Twin to run some errands and go to a movie. Then Beana had to go back to Boise to work the next day - boo hoo! More Guitar Hero.
Dec. 27 - Guitar Hero. Torrey and Lana arrived and we played Guitar Hero with Tor. It was fun to see my cute little big brother. He's my little brother but I sometimes forget and think he's older than me cuz he seems so much more grown up than I am. Lacy and Ryan and their girls came that night. I love my little nieces and I miss them so much!
Dec. 28 - Church - which was sort of cancelled after we got there due to the weather. We only had Sacrament meeting. Then I don't remember exactly, probly I spent time with Lacy and played with the girls.
Dec. 29 - Played with girls, helped Lacy. Lacy, Joel, and I drove to Boise that afternoon so that Lacy could have surgery the next day. We went to dinner with Beana and her boyfriend JR and then we went to a movie.
Dec. 30 - I took Lacy in for her surgery and Joel helped Andrew with a roofing job. Lacy and I stayed in a hotel after the surgery so she could rest.
Dec. 31 - I drove Lacy back to Shoshone. Joel probly played xbox all day with Andrew. I packed and then drove back to Boise to spend New Year's Eve with Joel and his fam. We went to Aubri's mother's house for dinner and had turkish food. It was delicious! Then we went to Roman and Cathy's and had a Wii tournament with them and their kids. So much fun!
Jan. 1 - Pack and fly back to Monterey. The Bakers had a casserole ready for us and had stocked our fridge with milk, eggs, and cheese. They are so sweet!
We also visited my grandparents several times but I can't remember exactly which days we visited them on. I miss and love them so much - they are the best grandparents anyone could have! And it was so good to see my Mom and Dad and little brother again. I miss them a lot. Thanks Mom and Dad, and Andrew and Aubri for letting us stay with you! Thanks Roman and Cathy for letting us borrow your car! It was so wonderful to see all of you!
October Through December 2021 Videos
4 years ago
2 comments:
Fun to hear all the details about your trip here. Thanks for letting us be a part of it - it was great to see you guys! We've missed you!
It was great to see you guys sounds like you had fun!
Love the changes to your blog they are super cute! How do you do the list that says when your friends blogs were last updated?
Post a Comment