
OK, so many of you know that I LOVE the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer and I have a borderline unhealthy obsession for it. If you didn't know that, then I guess you do now. Just because I am obsessed with it does not mean that I love every bit of every book. There are parts that bug me, but I still love it. The fourth book, Breaking Dawn, came out August 2nd and I read it in about three or four days, which is pretty fast for me. It was not what I expected at all but I really loved it. There were a couple of things that happened that totally took me by surprise and a few things that were somewhat predictable. For the most part I was really surprised though. I'm not going to say what happened in the book because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it yet. If you haven't read the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer you should at least try it. Sorry if you hate it, but you might love it just as much as I do!
October Through December 2021 Videos
4 years ago
2 comments:
I haven't had time to read it (#4) yet, but I am planning to once I get the whole fall routine going and feel like I have a brain again.
My mom just started reading the series a few weeks ago. She is really enjoying it - sooo funny! My friend Tara read it in a few days (#4) and only said this on her blog:
"Okay, I just want to say that I loved book 1, book 2 and book 3. Breaking Dawn was dumb. That is all."
I appreciate how everyone is keeping things hush hush.
But I'm not sure WHAT to expect anymore!!
Finally started it last night. Can't wait to see what happens.
Post a Comment